Thursday, March 09, 2006

Brain Drain


Sometimes I have a really hard time getting into my sketchbook and just flushing all the crud from my brain. An optimal time for this is usually right after dinner after a boring day at work. The sugars from the food I had at dinner and the first signs of the body shutting down are a perfect time for my mind to wander. Here are some random pictures from a sketchbook..... there are a couple pictures from a former Sheridan artist that I particularly like.


I've got an unusual facination with hands, and I tend to try and draw them alot. The more I draw them the more I respect them. I think it is just an odd and interesting configuration of bones, joints, muscle groups and such, that help people with their daily activities, more than most* really recognize.

No comments: