Monday, July 17, 2006

Website Updates

Whelp,

Check it out! www.AaronConnolly.com

I finally got around to putting a new face on my main gallery / portfolio website, and I think it helps get folks engaged in some of the stuff I've got out there.





The pictures on the home page are just some that I selected from the random Galleries I have put together, in hopes of (ahem) drawing you further into them.

Please feel free to hop around and shoot me an email if anything does not work properly, or your wacky mac browser coughs up (its probably a programming issue on my part). Otherwise, let me know what you all think.... I'd love some feedback. Love it? Hate it? Think its lame? Hollar at me.

2 comments:

Jeannetto said...

I like the pins. You may consider using a whole bunch of different kinds of pins and have them jutting in different directions.

Aaron said...

jeanette,

Thanks for the suggestion. I do like they're symmetry, the way they are now, but that might be because I'm particular.

I want to experiment with picture frames around each image, sort of like a legitimate gallery. I've been slacking though.

Took a look around your site as well and you have some really great stuff.

- Aaron